Subject: 116th St. Closure from Cumberland Rd. to Hoosier Rd.
This is a notification of the upcoming road closure near Sumerlin Trails. Beginning on Monday, June 7 at 6 a.m. the eastbound section of 116th Street will be closed from Cumberland to Hoosier Road for joint repairs. The road is anticipated to reopen by Thursday, June 10 at 6 a.m. To detour, take northbound Cumberland Road to 126th Street, east to Hoosier Road, and then south to 116th Street. Below is the schedule, pending weather delays.
- Monday 6/7 - Full closure eastbound 116th from Cumberland Rd. to Legends Blvd. (Lake Stonebridge)
- Overlook Dr. will not be able to enter/exit to 116th St.
- Inspiration Dr., Sand Creek, Archer Estates, Spyglass Falls, and Spyglass Hill up to Lake Stonebridge will have to enter/exit westbound only
- Lake Stonebridge and Rolling Knoll will be able to travel east to Hoosier Rd. as well as enter/exit westbound
- Tuesday 6/8 - Full closure eastbound 116th from Klotz Farm Blvd. to Hoosier Rd.
- Between 5 and 6 a.m. the hard closure will be moved from Cumberland Rd. up to Klotz Farm Blvd. (Spyglass Falls)
- There will be eastbound soft closures in place at Cumberland, Overlook Dr., and the old BoomBozz lot
- Spyglass Falls, Overlook Dr. will be able to enter/exit from the east and west but will not be able to travel east
- Spyglass Hill, Lake Stonebridge, Rolling Knoll, Archer Estates, Sand Creek, St. George and all private residents will have to enter/exit WB only
- Wednesday 6/9 - Between 5 and 6 a.m. the hard closure will move east to Legends Blvd (Lake Stonebridge)
- Spyglass Falls, Spyglass Hill, Overlook Drive, Inspiration Drive, Sand Creek, Archer Estates, St. George, and Lake Stonebridge will be able to enter from the east and travel west but will not be able to exit to the east
- Thursday 6/10 - eastbound lane of 116th Street will be fully open to traffic by 6 a.m.
Beginning on June 14 at 6 a.m. there will be a full closure of westbound 116th Street from Hoosier Road to Cumberland Road. The proposed detour is northbound Hoosier Road to 126th Street, westbound to Cumberland Road, then southbound Cumberland to 126th Street. We will send more information on the detail schedule when information is available this week.
To stay informed on all Fisher's construction projects, sign up for the weekly newsletter by clicking here.
Attached are the detour routes for your reference. Please let me know if you have any questions.